Home Care After Surgery or Hospitalization
Alondra Home Care is the premier non-medical in-home care agency serving seniors in Fremont, Oakland, and San Jose. We have been devoted to providing care for families for over 6 years. Our mission is simple… Love Others More. We do so by going out to homes, communities, and centers helping the elderly live their most satisfying lives for as long as possible.
If you’re looking for home care in Fremont, CA then you won’t find a more caring organization. The in-home care services provided by our exceptionally trained professional caregivers make it possible for the elderly to remain independent in the place that they call home. Contact us now so we can make a difference in you or a loved one’s life today.
What is Post-Hospital Discharge Care?
After a hospital discharge, you’ll need to carefully follow all of the instructions from your healthcare provider.
- If you have a question about your follow-up care, call to ask.
- If you’re concerned about problems, make sure to call with questions. This can help prevent problems from getting worse.
- Make sure to keep all of your follow-up appointments.
When you go to an appointment, be ready to tell your healthcare provider how you have been feeling.
- Bring copies of any test results.
- Ask questions about any part of your recovery or care.
- You may have been given important instructions to follow, such as weighing yourself daily or doing certain exercises to speed your recovery.
Let family members or friends be a part of your recovery after discharge.
- They may be able to pick up medications or take you to appointments.
- They may remember things that you forget about symptoms, problems, or questions you want to ask.
- This can help you ensure a smoother recovery after discharge.
How Does Home Care Help After a Senior Is Discharged from the Hospital?
Whether your loved one had surgery, is recovering from an accidental fall, or has been hospitalized for any reason, our staff can provide support to your loved one when no other family caregiver is available to care for the individual.
This service can occur in the hospital, rehab facility, assisted living facility, and/or the home. We will provide peace of mind to the patient and their family during this temporary time of need.
We’ve satisfied many customers over the years. A few were kind enough to send us a note. So don’t just take our word for it view our testimonials.
Exceptional Home Care After Surgery in Fremont, Newark, Union City, Hayward, Oakland, Milpitas, San Jose, San Leandro, Richmond, and the San Francisco Bay Area
Home Care Services Include:
- Transportation home from the facility (if requested)
- Light housekeeping
- Linen changes
- Tidying of kitchen and bath
- Meal preparation
- Medication pick-up
- Medication reminders
- Pet care
When looking for home care in Fremont, CA you won’t find a more caring organization. View our services and see how we can change your life today.
Top things to consider when choosing an in-home care provider:
Being Dependable and On-Time: Hiring an experienced in-home care agency is important. An experienced provider will be reliable but will also have a back-up plan when a caregiver is sick.
Read reviews of the home care agency to see if past clients have been happy. Ask the agency if they have a plan in place for when a caregiver isn’t able to make it to the scheduled visit.
Available Services: Be sure that you understand the home care services that will be provided.
Ask questions. Be your own (or your senior’s) advocate. Follow up after visits if you have questions. Find out what the agency recommends if they are unable to provide certain services.
Get Started today with Alondra Home Care. It’s time to see how we can make a difference in you or a loved one’s life today.